It’s just part of the meal, but when you are trying to perfect the fresh ramen noodle pull for photography, you have to be creative. We know social media is full of these types of tasty pics and are here to help you get the perfect image for your followers to like, love, and share!
Perfecting the best fresh ramen noodle pulls
- Make sure you use fresh noodles as dried noodles just are not allowed. SHOP NOW>>
- Lighting: be near a window during the day or if you are shooting at night use a lightbox or softbox that diffuses light. Have your lighting to the side of the bowl and use a white cardboard or foam board on the other side to bounce light. (you may need a helper) Also make sure to use a tripod for your camera with a remote, or your phone with a remote.
- Cook the noodles for about 1:30 to 2 minutes and create your bowl with the toppings around the perimeter of the bowl.
- Now slowly use your chopsticks to grab the middle of the bunch.
- Slowly pull up from the center of the bowl to get the perfect fresh noodle pull.
- Make sure your camera or phone is on a tripod to get the perfect in-focus shot and keep shooting as you pull. Once the noodles are above the bowl high enough you have reached perfect fresh noodle pull nirvana.
Fresh ramen noodle pull inspirations
Here are some examples for you to check out that we think are just perfect!