Baby Sampler Pack
No salt added, no artificial colors or flavors. Includes the following items for baby:
- Barley Puffs
- Barley Flake Porridge
- 5-grain Somen Noodles
- Mixed Veggie Somen Noodles
- Purple Potato Somen Noodles
Baby Sampler Pack
Our most popular items for your little one. Our Baby Sampler Pack Includes the following items for baby’s nutrition and healthy eating every day:
- Barley Puffs: No salt added nothing artificial- just good barley grain for the right texture and flavor. Small size puffs for little fingers to snack on between meals. Give them some dietary fiber between meals. The easy zipper pouch is resealable for on-the-go families
- Barley Flake Porridge: No salt added nothing artificial- just good barley flake for the right texture and flavor. Cooks quickly and can be part of a baby’s dietary intake from 7 months on.
- 5-grain Somen Noodles: 5-grain fortified Wheat flour, barley flour, proso millet flour, foxtail millet flour, waxy barley flour. No artificial food coloring, no salt – only grain and water
- Mixed Veggie Somen Noodles: Natural vegetable powder used – no artificial food coloring. Easy to eat 1″ size. No salt.
- Purple Potato Somen Noodles: Natural Purple Potato Powder used – no artificial food coloring. Easy to eat 1″ size. No salt.
Want more Hakubaku baby products? Click here.
How soon can I give my baby noodles? This is a question every new mother asks themselves in the effort to introduce baby to new foods. The development of a child’s immune system is dependent on exposing them to as many different foods as possible. Every child develops at a different rate and you should consult your child’s pediatrician before giving them new foods.
Noodles are great baby food as they are easy to eat and cook. Noodles prepared traditionally without salt and cut to a small size are best for little fingers and mouths. A preservative-free noodle with basic ingredients made for babies can be an easy way to add variety to your baby’s diet.
Julie L. (verified owner) –
Baby loves all the baby noodle varieties. I love that you offer a no sodium option.