Creole Seafood Boil with Noodles recipe is a multi-layered true Gulf Coast and Japanese taste experience. It contains all the players you expect from a Creole inspired seafood boil – and adds our Udon noodles for an unexpected twist! You can use even use our kaedama noodles if you like. This recipe produces a surprising depth of flavor without overpowering heat. Its a dish that is quite simple to prepare (we promise – don’t be scared by the length of this recipe!). The Bayou flavors ring true in this- its just what the doctor ordered!
This recipe is from @conjuredcravings – Anneliese is also a big fan of our Udon noodles! Check out her feed here>> @conjuredcravings for some great Gulf Coast inspired recipes.
Do you have a recipe to share? TAG us when you use Hakubaku USA products with the tag @hakubakuus and #hakubakuus on all socials- and we will post a linkback to you and your recipe! Or if you are an influencer like @conjuredcravings.. signup here to join our program.
- 1/2 lb shrimp
- 1/2 lb. lump crab meat
- 1 package Hakubaku Udon or 4 packs Kaedama fresh noodles
- 2 ears of corn
- 3 sticks of unsalted butter
- 2 heads garlic minced
- 1 stalk of lemongrass , minced
- juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 4 tsp. paprika
- 3 tblsp. cayenne pepper
- 3 tblsp. creole seasoning
- 2 tblsp. Old Bay seasoning
- 2 tblsp. lemon pepper
- 2 tblsp. sugar
- chopped green onion
- Boil and cut the corn from the cob, set aside.
- Boil Udon 6 min. (or ramen 1 min) – do not over cook as we will add noodles later to finish. Set aside.
- Add butter and seasonings to pan over medium heat. Simmer until well combined.
- Add shrimp and crab. Cook until done.
- Add corn and noodles to pan. Cook the noodles until done to taste.
- Add chopped green onion for garnish and enjoy!