Nothing fires up the Fourth of July like a great BBQ and nothing fires up the tastebuds like a delicious spicy treat. This dish is so easy to prepare! Cooking it will be a breeze so you’ll really be able to enjoy your party and time with your guests instead of slaving all day in the kitchen. Just be sure to make a double batch because this Firecracker Shrimp will always goes fast!
- 1/3 cup Sriracha hot sauce
- 1/3 cup canola oil
- 1 1/2 tsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 3/4 cup cilantro, roughly chopped
- 1 1/2 tsp sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp Salt
- 2 tsp freshly ground black pepper
- 2 pounds large shrimp, peeled and deveined (we use the 16-20 count)
- In a small bowl whisk together Sriracha, canola oil, Worcestershire, garlic, cilantro, and sugar. Season salt and pepper to taste. Pour into a 1-gallon plastic bag, add the shrimp, and mix together in the bag. Marinate in the fridge for at least 2 hours.
- Thread the shrimp on large skewers, leaving ample space between them. We usually recommend 4-5 per skewer.
- Grill the shrimp for 3 minutes on each side.
- Remove the shrimp from the grill and enjoy with a delicious side of Mochi Barley