Our Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen recipe is a 15-minute quick and easy dish. Add Hakubaku chewy ramen noodles and its a meal. You really don’t have to get complex to make a healthy meal that tastes great. If you want to use bottled teriyaki sauce find a low sodium version. In our experience bottled sauces have so much sugar and salt its best to just take the extra 5min to make this from scratch. With our Ground Beef Teriyaki Ramen, you can lower your fat levels you can go vegetarian, or, replace ground turkey instead of the beef.
VEGAN TIP : Replace firm tofu for the beef, and season liberally.
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- 1 pound ground beef (or you can use ground turkey or textured soy portein for vegetarians)
- 2 tablespoons garlic minced
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1/4 cup white wine (I use Sake, but this can be hard to source)
- 2 pack fresh ramen noodles from Hakubaku
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 1/2 cup light soy sauce
- 8 ounces broccoli florets
- sesame seeds optional
- Brown the ground beef in a heavy bottomed skillet on medium-high heat until cooked through (roughly 6-8 minutes).
- Add in the garlic and ginger, cook for an additional 1-2 minutes, stirring frequently.
- Add in the white wine, sugar, mirin and soy sauce.
- Let reduce on medium heat for 6-8 minutes or until reduced by half the volume.
- While the sauce is reducing cook the ramen for 1 minute shy of the instructions in a microwave safe bowl.
- Steam your broccoli slightly in the microwave for 1-2 minutes in a covered microwave safe bowl.
How to serve
Add the ramen and broccoli to the skillet and toss together before serving.
Garnish with sesame seeds if desired.