Shoyu Chicken Soba-style Ramen is something that we eat late at night after being out at a nightclub or just are looking for a quick snack. It’s when you just want some comforting noodles and chicken but not the soup. Shoyu Chicken Soba-style Ramen uses our Shoyu Kit for this recipe and use the Soup base as a starter for seasoning the chicken in the pan. Then deglaze the pan to make the dipping sauce and eat up!
- 2 pc Hakubaku Ramen Noodle
- 1 tsp Shoyu Soup base
- 1/2 lb diced chicken breast
- 1 tsp Oyster sauce
- 1 tsp Sesame oil
- 1/2 tsp grated garlic
- pinch Sugar
- 1/2 c green onions chopped
- optional – beansprouts, or whatever veggies are in the fridge!
- sesame seeds
- Mix soup base, sesame oil, grated garlic, oyster sauce, and sugar in a bowl to make the sauce.
- Heat up a frying pan and drop some sesame oil into it with some of the green onions
- Once hot add in chicken and cook until tender.
- Lower heat then add in the sauce and simmer covered for 8 min.
- Boil a generous amount of water in a separate pot. * Start boiling water as you start mincing onion.
- Pour Noodle into the boiling water, cook 2 minutes.
- Drain in a colander.
- Pour noodle into a bowl and top with chicken mix. Sprinkle with sesame seeds.
- Pour soup into another bowl- dip , eat, repeat!