Kaedama Ramen and Shoyu Soup Set, 16pc Combo Pack
- 8 Easy-to-use (3.5oz) noodle packs and 8 Shoyu (soy sauce) soup packages
- Quick and easy meal for the whole family.
- Noodles without artificial chemical preservatives.
- Non-fried, soft noodles from Japan are shelf-stable
- Just add boiling water to make broth
Convenient 8-pack noodle and 8-pack soup set at a special reduced price!
Kaedama ramen noodles:
- Authentic Japanese Ramen-Bar Quality. Made in Japan by noodle experts. Non-fried and made without artificial chemical preservatives. Enjoy ramen-restaurant taste at home. Real ramen noodles from Japan.
- Made with egg white and KANSUI (Sodium Carbonate) for authentic flavor and texture. Wavy-shaped noodles hold just the right amount of soup. Soft, Non-fried, made without chemical preservatives. Tasty Japanese noodles
- Great for: Ramen Noodle Soup, stir fry, or broth less noodle dishes, Yakisoba, Chow mein noodles, air fried ramen, miso ramen, pot noodles, cold ramen for summer. Good for any ramen noodle seasoning.
- Noodles are shelf-stable & needs no refrigeration. Good bulk ramen noodles for Chinese noodles, Lo mein noodles, Japanese noodles, tonkotsu ramen noodles, Shoyu ramen noodles, and any dish you create!
- COOK IN BOILING WATER FOR 2 MINUTES FOR “AL DENTE”. FOR MORE TENDER NOODLES BOIL ADDITIONAL 30 SECONDS
Authentic Soup Base
- Ramen Soup Base: Shoyu (Soy Sauce) flavor. Shoyu is one of the oldest recipes in the ramen tradition and a hearty flavor versus other varieties. Every single pack contains umami (savory) shoyu flavor.
- Individual serving pack – 0.35 oz (10g) each pack, you will receive 8 packs. Easy to cook, the right amount of traditional flavor. Good for soup dumplings. Easy to customize to make your own ramen flavor.
- Serve with any type of noodles per your own preference. Good for Korean ramen noodles, Japanese ramen noodles, Udon noodles packs, fresh soup, dashi soup, knife-cut noodles, and any kind of ramen kit.
- Good alternative uses as dipping sauce or cooking seasonings. Easy to make dashi vegetable soup, protein ramen with chicken or any kind of good protein, pho seasoning, and stir fry noodles and yakisoba noodles.
- Made in Japan
- Allergen: Contains soybeans, wheat