Udon Baby Noodles, good for baby, 3.5 oz (100g )
- No salt – only premium grain and water.
- Small size 1″ noodles (2.5cm)
- Easy 1-pot meals
Udon Baby Noodles that are simple and easy to digest. Easy one-pot meals!
Hakubaku Udon Baby Noodles are great for baby’s first noodles. No salt added, nothing artificial- just good wheat noodles that are easy to eat.
Small 2.5cm noodle sizes are great as a soup or mixed up with veggies and meat. Great for little hands to hold and eat as well.
- Vegan. Salt-free.
- Pre-cut into easy-to-eat 2.5cm size noodles.
- No Salt. Use the same liquid to make soup
- Convenient resealable zippered, self-standing pouch
- For toddlers from 5 months
- From Japan
- Boil time of 4:30 minutes
When Can Babies Have Noodles?
Hakubaku baby noodles are the best way to introduce babies to their first solid food. Made from only grain and 3x filtered water- you can start our Somen noodles as early as 5 months.
Our products are made for children 5 months to 9 months and up. Every package has a clearly marked month guide number so there is no confusion. Japanese mothers and moms worldwide have been feeding their little ones our baby noodles for generations.
Made with NO SALT. Our noodles are easy to use in a one-pot dish for quick clean-ups.