Udon Baby Noodles, good for baby, 3.5 oz (100g )
- No salt – only grain and water.
- Small size 1″ noodles (2.5cm)
- Easy 1-pot meals
Stock Available Now!
Udon Baby Noodles that are simple and easy to digest. Easy one-pot meals!
Hakubaku Udon Baby Noodles are great for baby’s first noodles. No salt added, nothing artificial- just good wheat noodles that are easy to eat.
Small 2.5cm noodle sizes are great as a soup or mixed up with veggies and meat. Great for little hands to hold and eat as well.
- Vegan. Salt-free.
- Pre-cut into easy-to-eat 2.5cm size noodles.
- No Salt. Use the same liquid to make soup or xi
- Convenient resealable zippered, self-standing pouch
- For toddlers from 5 months
- Made only using premium Japanese wheat flour, nothing added
- From Japan
- Boil time of 4:30 minutes
How soon can I give my baby noodles?
Our products are made for children 5 months to 9 months and up. Every package has a clearly marked month guide number so there is no confusion. Japanese mothers and moms worldwide have been feeding their little ones our baby noodles for generations. What noodles are best for baby? Find out here>>