Mochi Mugi Japanese Pearled Barley, Gohan style
Stock Available Now!
- Ingredients: Barley (from USA and Canada)
- No.1 Barley brand in Japan
- Easy to use: cooks in 15 minutes!
- Flavorful with unique taste and texture
- 12 x 1.76oz pouches = 21.1 oz
- 4x times more dietary fiber than brown rice
Mochi Mugi Japanese Pearled Barley is the Unexpected Superfood!
Hakubaku Mochi Mugi Japanese Pearled Barley has been the best selling brand in Japan. Mochi Mugi is well received for its nutritional benefits and its taste and ease of use. Mochimugi is a new variety of barley and contains a great amount of soluble dietary fiber called beta-glucan. The soluble fiber is known to help lower cholesterol, regulates blood sugar level, become food to good bacteria in the intestines, and possibly aid weight loss. Add a packet to rice to make it taste AMAZING or use instead of rice to boost the nutritional value of your next meal!