Shio Ramen Casepack, 3.88 oz x 12
- Authentic Japanese Ramen
- Non-fried, soft noodles.
- Shelf-stable. Needs no refrigeration.
- Authentic shio soup stock included.
- Easy 1 pan cooking – Ready in 2 minutes
Shio Ramen Casepack
Shio ramen is infused with a savory and tangy umami flavor in the tradition of one of the original ramen flavors. Shio means “salt” and was one of the first recipes when ramen originally swept the Japanese culture. Our ramen is easy to make and ready to eat with your favorite toppings.
- Authentic Japanese Ramen noodle soup – Skip ramen restaurant delivery and enjoy a real ramen experience at home!
- Non-fried, soft noodles. The wavy noodle shape holds up to any broth and keeps its texture to the last slurp
- Traditional savory and flavorful Shio soup stock
- Quick and easy 1 pan cooking. Cook soup packet and noodles together in 2 cups of boiling water for “al dente” noodles for 2 minutes. For more tender noodles, boil for an additional 30 seconds. Use as a base to your noodle bowl and top with egg, chicken, red peppers, bamboo shoots, green onions, or anything you like!
- Shelf stable. Needs no refrigeration
- Product of Japan from an experienced Japanese noodle manufacturer.
Skip the ramen restaurant delivery and enjoy real Japanese shio ramen experience at home!
It’s about the ramen noodles
Be Traditional, Be Creative. Make it Your Own.
Need some ramen recipe ideas? Check these out!>>