Calimari and Broccoli Pasta – easy and quick to make. Nutrition comes from our Mochimugi Pasta Noodles. Broccoli is sautéed fragrantly and finished with garlic, soy sauce, and butter. Our recipe is simple and can be made for a quick dinner. The soy sauce touch adds depth of flavor to this un-traditional pasta dish which.. is pretty traditional. It combines east and west on one plate. You can substitute cooked chicken breast instead of tuna or fried tofu if you are vegetarian.
Ingredients for Calimari and Broccoli Pasta (serves 2)
- 1 package Hakubaku Mochimugi Pasta noodles | BUY NOW>>
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- A little chopped red pepper
- 150g broccoli
- 50g bacon
- 150g octopus (boiled)
- an appropriate amount of salt
- a little black pepper
- Cut the broccoli into bite-sized pieces, the octopus into 5 mm thick slices, and the bacon into thin strips.
- Boil plenty of water in a pan and boil the broccoli for 5 minutes.
Bring the water in the pot to a boil again, add a little olive oil (not listed) and boil the pasta for 6 minutes.
While the pasta is boiling, add the olive oil and garlic to a frying pan over low heat, and stir-fry slowly so that it does not burn.
- add bacon, lower heat and cook throughly
Add the boiled pasta and a little of the boiling water to step 5, mix quickly, and season with salt and black pepper.
Cooking note: When boiling glutinous barley pasta, do not add salt to the pot