Mushroom garlic butter pasta – easy and quick to make. Nutrition comes from our Mochimugi Pasta Noodles. Mushrooms are sautéed fragrantly and finished with garlic, soy sauce, and butter. Our recipe is simple and can be made for a quick dinner. The soy sauce touch adds depth of flavor to this un-traditional pasta dish which.. is pretty traditional. It combines east and west on one plate. You can substitute cooked chicken breast instead of tuna or fried tofu if you are vegetarian.
Ingredients for Mushroom garlic butter pasta (serves 2)
- 1 package Hakubaku Mochimugi Pasta noodles | BUY NOW>>
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 5 cloves of garlic (chopped)
- 120g mushrooms (of your choice)
- 1 tablespoon sake
- 1 can of tuna
- 10g butter
- 5 teaspoons soy sauce
- an appropriate amount of salt
- a little black pepper
- Remove the stems from the mushrooms, loosen the clusters, and thinly slice the thick mushrooms
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and add a little olive oil (not listed). Add the pasta and boil for 6 minutes.
While the pasta is boiling, add the olive oil and garlic to a frying pan over low heat, and stir-fry slowly so that it does not burn.
Add the mushrooms and fry until fragrant. Add a pinch of salt and sake and bring to a boil. Add the tuna, stir-fry quickly, and sprinkle with soy sauce.
Add the boiled pasta, a little bit of the boiling water, and butter in step 4, mix quickly, and season with salt and black pepper to taste
Cooking note: When boiling glutinous barley pasta, do not add salt to the pot