Cherry Tomato and Clam pasta – easy and quick to make. Nutrition comes from our Mochimugi Pasta Noodles and the great savory flavor from clams adds to the complexity. Add in cherry tomatoes for that little bite of acidity and you have a great meal in minutes.
Ingredients for Cherry Tomato and Clam pasta
- 1 package Hakubaku Mochimugi Pasta noodles | BUY NOW>>
- 4 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 clove of garlic (chopped)
- 100g clams (sand removed)
- 1/2 onion
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- White cooking wine, splash
- Slice the onion thinly and cut the tomatoes in half.
- Boil plenty of water in a pot and add a little olive oil (not listed).
- Add the pasta and boil for 6 minutes.
- In a pan: Add clams with some water, onions, mini tomatoes, white wine, and a pinch of salt, cover, and steam. When clams open fully, they are ready.
Add 50ml of the boiling water and consommé mixture in pan ( step 4), then add the boiled pasta and mix quickly. Season with salt and black pepper to taste.
Cooking note: When boiling glutinous barley pasta, do not add salt to the pot