16 Multi Mixed Grain, Gohan Style
No.1 Mixed Grains Brand in Japan. Makes rice AMAZING!
- Easy Cooking: Just mix with rice
- Boost Nutrition & Flavor of Rice
- Get Creative: mix with brown rice or Mochi Mugi, in dishes that call for rice
- Net Weight: 180g (30g x 6 pouches)
Mix it up! Make Regular Rice – AMAZING!
Add taste, texture, and nutrition to your next rice dish
We use only the best grain ingredients to create a food secret to a healthy Japanese diet. Surveying almost 1,000 consumers about taste and texture as compared to plain rice- the result was a preference of our Multi Mixed Grain over plain rice. This is because of the “Umami” or savory taste our mix lends to rice. Our 16 Multi Mixed Grain is high in (Glutamic Acid) and makes our multigrain mix more nutritious than plain rice alone!
The nutritional benefits of our 16 Multi Mixed Grain is a boost of vitamin B6, vitamin B1, calcium, magnesium, iron, and dietary fiber – giving it comparable health benefits of a salad! It’s the perfect balance of taste and nutrition you can add to any meal (even the kiddies won’t know!) Balance your nutritional daily needs when added to any rice dish or rice bowl!
Cook with Rice to Boost Flavor & Nutrition!
16 Multi Mixed Grain: How to cook
- Measure rice and water as usual.
- Add 1 packet (30g) per 300g – 450g of rice, stir lightly.
- Hit button to cook in a rice cooker.
- Put rice and 1 packet of 16-grain mix into a pot
- Cover with water, cover pot with lid
- Bring to boil for 5 min.
- Simmer until rice is tender.
What’s in the bag?
Foxtail Millet, Black Rice, Black Bean, Amaranth, Sprouted Brown Rice, Quinoa, Sorghum, Adzuki Bean, Black Sesame, White Sesame, Proso Millet, Barley, Red Rice, Barnyard Millet, Adlay, Corn.
Just add one packet (30g) of multi-grains to 300g of white rice, gently mix and cook for a delicious and healthy diet.