Shoyu Ramen, 3.88 oz
- Authentic Japanese Ramen
- Non-fried, soft noodles.
- Shelf-stable. Needs no refrigeration.
- Authentic shoyu soup stock included.
- Easy 1 pan cooking – Ready in 2 minutes
Shoyu ramen is infused with a great soy sauce umami flavor in the tradition of one of the most popular ramen flavors. This sauce is not your regular table soy sauce, but typically a special sauce with additional ingredients and soup base made according to a secret recipe. The broth for Shoyu is the type that tends not to contain pork. Shoyu soup is also usually clear but is dark-colored and sweeter than Shio soup.
- Authentic Japanese Ramen noodle soup – Skip ramen restaurant delivery and enjoy a real ramen experience at home!
- Non-fried, soft noodles. The wavy noodle shape holds up to any broth and keeps its texture to the last slurp
- Traditional savory and flavorful Shoyu soup stock
- Quick and easy 1 pan cooking. Cook soup packet and noodles together in 2 cups of boiling water for “al dente” noodles for 2 minutes. For more tender noodles, boil for an additional 30 seconds. Use as a base to your noodle bowl and top with egg, chicken, red peppers, bamboo shoots, green onions, or anything you like!
- Shelf stable. Needs no refrigeration
- Product of Japan from an experienced Japanese noodle manufacturer
Skip the ramen restaurant delivery and enjoy real Japanese shoyu ramen experience at home!
It’s about the ramen noodles
Be Traditional, Be Creative. Make it Your Own.
Need some ramen recipe ideas? Check these out!>>