Salty Sweet Bacon Ramen: The combination of salty, sweet, and savory flavors in the salty-sweet bacon ramen creates a complex and satisfying taste experience that can be highly appealing to many people.
The saltiness of the bacon and the broth can enhance the natural umami flavors in the noodles and meat, while the sweetness from any added sugars or caramelization of the bacon can balance out the saltiness and add depth to the flavor profile. Additionally, the crispy texture of the bacon can provide a nice contrast to the soft noodles and tender meat.
Ingredients Salty Sweet Bacon Ramen
- 2 pc Hakubaku Ramen Noodle BUY NOW>
- 4 tsp Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp Oyster sauce
- 4 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp Grated garlic
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 lb bacon
- 1/2 lb Asparagus
- Mix mayonnaise, oyster sauce, sesame oil, soy sauce, grated garlic, and sugar in a bowl to make the sauce.
- Cut asparagus and bacon into appropriate sizes.
- Add Cooking Oil to a heated pan.
- Add bacon and asparagus, and saute them.
Boil a generous amount of water in a separate pot. * Start boiling water as you start mincing onion.
- Pour noodles into the boiling water and reduce the heat to medium.
- Simmer it for 2 minutes and drain in a colander.
- Pour noodles into a bowl and mix it with the sauce, noodles, bacon, and asparagus. Yum!