Sometimes a little ramen noodle goes a long way. This dry ramen recipe is a favorite at our place as it is savory, sweet and salty all in one bowl. Fresh aspargus is key to this dish as its crunchy bite adds to the appeal. And of course bacon… who can deny the alure of bacon?
- 2 pc Hakubaku Ramen Noodle
- 4 tsp Mayonnaise
- 4 tsp Oyster sauce
- 4 tsp Sesame oil
- 1 tsp Soy sauce
- 1-2 tsp Grated garic
- 1 tsp Sugar
- 1/4 lb bacon
- 1/2 lb Asparagus
- Mix mayonaise, oyster sauce, sesami oil, soy sauce, grated garlic and sugar in a bowl to make sauce.
- Cut asparagus and bacon into appropriate size.
- Add Cooking Oil into a heated pan.
- Add bacon and asparagus, and saute them.
Boil generous amout of water in a separate pot. * Start boiling water as you start mincing onion.
- Pour Noodle into the boiling water and reduce the heat to medium.
- Simmer it for 2 minutes and drain in a colander.
- Pour noodle into a bowl and mix it with the sauceDish up noodle, bacon and asparagus. Yum!