Bakuga Mugicha Sprouted Barley Tea, 16ct
- Caffeine-free, sugar-free, and refreshing healthy barley tea.
- Serve Hot or Cold
- Made with Sprouted barley (Bakuga) for sweet and light aroma and flavor
- 16 ct. tea bag pack. Each tea bag brews 50 fl oz/1.5 litter
- Artisan Roasted, From Japan
- How to prepare: Add a tea bag into boiled water(50 fl oz/1.5 litter) and leave for about 1 hour to steep. Cool down and take out the tea bag. Refrigerate to serve cold.
Sprouted barley tea: lighter fragrance and taste
For a lighter type of roasted flavor, try our Sprouted Barley Tea (Bakuga Mugicha). It is a lighter aroma and smoother flavor without the bitter undertones you may get with traditional teas. Our 16 count 4″ inch bag is great for large parties. Or cold brew in the refrigerator to have ready for a refreshing drink. Add some lemon and honey, or fruit slices, for a little sweetness.
Barley tea has some and dietary health benefits that may help you feel better. See our 7 Benefits of Barley tea to find out more!
- Delicious Bakuuga Mugicha barley tea from Japan
- No Caffeine, Zero calories
- Unique rich & smooth light flavor
- Serve cold, or hot
- 16ct x 4″ inch tea bags
- Each tea bag brews 1 qt. (cold)
How to brew: Hot: add 1 bag to 1.5 liters (about 1 1/2qt) and steep for 1 hour. Remove sachet and serve. Cold: Add 1 sachet to 1 liter (about 34oz/bag ) and steep 2-3 hours in the refrigerator. Remove sachet and serve.
Consumed in Japan and Korea for centuries, this drink has become a staple to a good Japanese healthy diet. Barley tea contains vitamins A and C along with antioxidants that help to eliminate free radicals and amino acids and melatonin that aid overall health. There are a variety of barley teas available for you to sample. Let’s see what the fuss is all about with our 7 benefits of barley tea: (FYI- see bottom of this page for more information about consuming barley tea.)