Sometimes it’s just too hot to cook and we want something light and yummy. Enter the Ramen Chicken Noodle Salad! Just the right balance of greens and carbs to keep it light and flavorful chicken for just the right blend of savory and crunch of the lettuce.
Ingredients: Ramen Chicken Noodle Salad
- 1/2 Cup minced red onion
- 2 packs Hakubaku Ramen or Kaedama noodles Buy now>>
- 2/3 lb ground chicken
- Sauce (mix all items below together and set aside)
- 2 Tblsp Miso
- 1 Tblsp Mirin
- 4 Tblsp Doubainjang paste (or Sriracha will do in a pinch)
- 2 Tblsp Grated Garlic
- 2 Tblsp Grated Ginger
- 4 Tsp Toasted Sesame Seeds
- In a hot skillet drop 2 tablespoons of oil.
- Add minced red onions. Stir until onions are translucent
- Add chicken. Cook in skillet until chicken is cooked and slightly browned.
- Add Sauce mixture.
- In a saucepan drop Hakubaku USA ramen noodles into the water and cook for 2min, Drain in a collendar.
- Assemble chicken, cold noodles and salad in a bowl.
- Sprinkle with sesame seeds and some scallions
- Enjoy! Add some hot sauce or chilis to taste if you can handle the heat!